BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Resignation.


Chasing your dreams is exhausting and emotionally draining. It costs a lot. For me, it costs me my full time job.

I just finished writing my resignation letter. It wasn't a generic one like most exiting employees would probably write. Mine was very detailed. I made sure that whoever reads it, they would understand why I left the job.

I should be very sad right now. I won't have a steady flow of income anymore starting next month. I'm still struggling financially so this news should've been heartbreaking. Surprisingly, it wasn't.

I'm still concerned about where I'm going to get money to pay my bills. I don't have a new company to transfer to. How am I going to survive?

However, writing that resignation letter made me proud of myself. I felt so decided to leave. It's as if it wasn't me writing it.

I'm very indecisive so the fact that I was able to decide that I'm quitting my job there without any hesitations at all is a great development. It means that I have really thought it over.

Lord,

I'm talking to You again to let You know of this new challenge that I'm facing. Was this a punishment for my rude behavior towards my loved ones a couple of days ago? 

My future looks all the more blurry now that I don't have a full time job. But, I trust Your plans. I will trust Your beautiful plans for me.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment