BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Mixed Emotions


Just before we end our class earlier, our professor gave out all our deliverables for his subject. I got mixed emotions. Apart of me got excited because that would mean more opportunities for me to learn about this subject. But I can't just ignore the fact that I also got nervous if I'd be able to accomplish everything within the given timeline.

To be honest, I was not that busy at work this past couple of days. Most of the time, I was just busy doing my case study. Well, my bosses are all supportive of my studies so they're really okay with it so long as I'm able to finish all my tasks at work which I believe I'm able to do.

I still have a lot to learn and I'm so excited to go to school every Saturday. I always look forward to new learnings. But the thing is, I'm afraid of failures. And everytime that I feel like I'm not that good enough yet, I overthink to the point that I'm losing my interest in the subject.

Lord, 

I know that you've given me wisdom, intelligence, and talent. I know that I'm gifted. Help me to realize my worth so I can confidently show to the world all the blessings that you have showered upon me; not to brag it but to be a testament of a true believer.

Continue to lead me, Lord, to the direction where you want me to be. With all the distractions in this world, walk me to the path that would teach me to become the person you want me to be.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment