BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Cold Shoulder


I'm not sure if I'm just being overly sensitive or what but I kind of feel like I'm being given a cold shoulder.  I don't know why. I was actually trying to reach out because it's been a long time since we had a personal conversation.

We're not really that close. She's the girlfriend of the person whom I consider my best friend. I'm trying to still make a communication because I don't want to lose them. I still value them. Yes, I'm that kind of person because I don't have a lot of close friends. She's important to my best friend so I also value her as much as I value him.

Ok, she might just be so busy with her business. I'm actually so happy for her that she gets to do the thing that she's very passionate about. Are my actions coming off as something I did not intend it to be? I'm just genuinely trying to reach out, that's all. So, why does it feel like she's pushing me away?

Lord,

I know that I can be so sensitive that I'm overreacting. She might not just be giving me a cold shoulder. I'm probably just putting some meaning to it. I really don't know how to interpret her signals. Should I stop my attempts to reconnect with them? Should I end my relationship with the only person that I can consider my best friend?

Enlighten me, Lord, if I'm being blinded once again by my emotions. I constantly need guidance knowing that I'm so special. Help me understand what are these emotions and allow me to convert these to something useful.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment