BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 19, 2017

The Overthinker Introvert.


These past couple of weeks, I've been very busy. I don't even know if 'very busy' is the best term to describe my current status. But, I'm still okay. I think I can still handle everything. 

Being a self-confessed introvert, it's exhausting to live in a world made for extroverts. Every day is a struggle. But what makes it even worse is that I'm an overthinker. I'm not sure if this is a common trait for the other introverts but it is the worst combo to have. Well, I guess, I'm that lucky.

Again, I'm okay. Or am I? No, I really am. I don't want to cause more confusion. I. AM. OK. I'm trying to be.

Lord, 

I know You are there watching over me. Help me understand why. Help me to be more understanding and loving. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment